Saturday, September 30, 2006

So after my nice lil run, I got what I deserved (or do I?)...a big stretch of losing and breaking even. lets quantify that....250 sng's of breaking even, downswinging, and nasty 3, 2, 1 outers. I must admit that at several points during the past few days I felt that sng's were a complete waste of time and that I should do NL cash games. IMO, sng's are profitable, are low on variance (hmmm not so sure about that anymore), and can be quiet entertaining. But i'm telling you, the entertainment part goes away if you are 8 tabling like me. I just think that the luck factor in sng's are a lil bit high which generates less edge for the good players. But Ima keep grinding it until I have a good roll for some cash games. Still waiting for my stars cashout to get there so I can do the party reload.

stats
lvl: $16 Turbo
Played: 284
ROI: 14.4%
Profit: $654

Considering I've just starting play turbo sng's last week when stars had a reload. I take this as quiet an accomplishment. I can confidently say I can beat the $16 Turbos with at least 10% ROI while 8 tabling. I'm getting better as we speak. My reads are more accurate and I'm not afraid of going with my read and putting my whole stack at risk. Yesterday I tilted pretty big though. Ended up losing like 6-7 buy-ins. That was pretty gay. Tilting definitely cuts into my profit too much. Can't be havin that. I've also met my goal way earlier achieving the SilverStar VIP level at stars. If all goes well, I'm looking for GoldStar next month.

Overall count: +2625
Exceeded my expected goal by $625. 1 More day. Lets see how September will turn out.

No comments: