Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lost this 10k guaranteed tournament. it was a freeroll with only 111 ppl in it. 1/3 of the ppl weren't even there. pays to 20 places...took 54th. quiet disappointed but it is very apparent that I am not experienced at MTT's even though the competition was soft. I need to work on my MTT's once I get settled into more high stakes cash game/sng's.

Aside from the tournament my morning sng's ran pretty bad. Lost like 8 buy-ins in a row both at 33's and 22's. Played some at night, won some money back. I was also at this cash game where the ppl were just SOOOO fish. Seriously, your edge at the cash games against these fishes are tremendous compared to your edge for them in sng's. I think my goal is to reach and be regularly 8 tabling the 55s and at the same time play something like 5-10 NL. That would be my ideal limit so Ima work towards that. Technically I already have the roll for 33s, or for a matter of fact, 55s. However, I think I still need to polish my game and work on weathering the swings at sng's so Ima stay at the 22s for now and mix some 33s in with it.

current 22 stats: 91 played 17.88% ROI (I wana get this over 20 and let it stay there)

today: -$15
overall: +1516
ahead of pace by $382

btw sh u might wana go get the pokerstars bonus. you might wana try the site out its pretty nice. I also wrote this hella funny song in taiwanese. I just used the melody from one of those really old day taiwanese songs and i wrote about not going on tilt and shit its hella funny lol tell me if u wana c it.

No comments: