Friday, September 08, 2006

What a day. Played pretty well in my short morning session and took a first in 2 of my sngs. Went up like $35. Came home later, played some hardcore basketball at the gym and showered. I was pretty exhausted, but heck why not some poker?! lol. So i lied down on my bed and started playing while Zora was watching tv. I don't think I played optimally, I think laying down in bed results in me becoming too relaxed and not concentrate 100%. I got stacked like 3 times in 20 minutes....the table was SO fish but I just couldn't catch anything, fucking this guy's vpip is 95!! I was definitely frustrated by it. They was gettin ridiculously lucky too as they had 3x + 4x the buy in within 10 minutes. I was frustrated because I could not catch a hand and I was getting stacked like whao with my QQ's, AA's.

Good thing I also played some SNGs on the side to keep myself from become tilty. Did ok there. Played through the gay cash game. and then I ended up stacking this guy for 3x the buy in. here's the key hand.......http://www.pokerhand.org/?495018

this guy is so bai chi i watched the hand replay and he made a mistake in EVERY step of the hand. I knew he was kinda on tilt so I just hella overbet it and I can't believe he called me with a gut shot......hahahah

so today i was down like $60 and now i'm up like $17 from cash game.
today +83
overall +647
ahead of pace by $114

FUCK YEAH!

No comments: