Thursday, September 14, 2006

Did pretty good today. Had the whole day to myself so I just played a buncha poker. Only like 200 hands from cash games but I played a buncha sngs...lemme see, 24 sngs and 1 $1250 players club freeroll. took 87 outa 606 on that one...no pay but oh well, I'm still pretty new to MTT's, gona havta work on that sometime. Made a beautiful play today and stacked this retard..hand here...
http://www.pokerhand.org/?505775
usually I raise the limper but this hand I limped because I want the big stack in with me also, just in case I flop a set. And so I did, but his flop bet was telling me he didn't hit the Ace, so I figured if I check-raise here he'd prolly fold so just called. Then I bet the turn, thinking he would probably check behind me if I checked and see if he has anything at all....he just called, making me think he probably has a big pair or something, but on the river, it just clicked 'this guy is on a flush draw...' and i just put it all-in before he can even think about folding haha

made some pretty good pushes in the SNGs and the cards helped today...got my ROI to 11% now, very good considering yesterday it was negative. and i've played 59 so far...gona 100 of these and if I end up staying at 10-15%, I'll probably move up to 33s because I dont' think the game is much different.

today: +284
overall: +1403
ahead of pace by $469

I'm pretty surprised by my progress as it has by far surpassed my expectation. I guess not tilting and no blackjack actually helps a lot. I'm feeling confident about my way up towards the upper limits, I just gota keep my cool and just grind it through.

No comments: