Sunday, September 24, 2006

AA does not like me. seriously, i've lost so many Aces in the past couple of days its unbelievable. mostly to 2 outers KK,44, 99 etc. I lost so many 80/20's these past two days and surprisingly I'm comin out ahead by quiet a bit. I'm pretty satisfied and proud to say I did not tilt and am gettin better by the day. The stars turbo sng's are also hella soft compared to the regular and party regulars. I see SO many mistakes every single tournament. I guess this is how I'm coming out ahead. I'm also gettin very used to 6 tabling the stars $16 turbos. I feel I can do even more, but Ima practice til I'm very familiar with 6 then perhaps get a monitor.

A couple days ago my ROI at the turbos were -40%, now, with 64 done, I have a ROI of 29%. and all this with me losing so many big hands to suckouts so I guess I'm beating this level pretty convincingly. If things turn out good, I might stay at stars to continue on the quest to higher turbo sngs. My next stop is the 27s and I'm very close to it. I actually have the roll already but ima play some more 16's to get more cushion for my roll

since last update: +235
overall: +2015

On a joyful note. I have officially exceeded my goal set for september, which was $2000. 6 more days until the month ends and I'm done already. Feels really great to actually complete a goal I actually set. Gota keep it up.

No comments: