feels nice to be a hot lil run here. i've almost doubled my stars deposit and I'm about 85% through the bonus. but this also kinda worries me because i don't wana get over confident and think I'm beating these games easily. This can very well be just me getting on the good side of variance. My sample size right now still isn't big enough and my ROI at the 16's is ridiculous. But i'm not gona think too much about it. just gona keep grindin it through. I also shelled out $40 to get Tourney Manager today, very nice lil app. All I needa do now is press F5 to import stars tournies WITH summaries. dont' needa do it by hand no more.....
Stake: $16 Turbo
# played: 96
ROI: 38%
graph for all sngs this month

Today: +318
Overall: +2333
*edit. Just came up with a short term goal idea. Gona try to play enough to get to Stars' silverstar level by Sept. 30th. I need 813 more pts which translates to roughly 160+ 16s. I have 6 days so it would be just under 30 sngs a day. Very doable.

No comments:
Post a Comment