Thursday, September 07, 2006

Had a pretty rough afternoon playing SNGs and getting my ass whooped pretty bad. But I think I've realized what I've been doing wrong. I think I'm not playing enough hands during the "steal" period...which is when the blinds get to 50-100 and 100-200. I guess I just forgot to loosen up which resulted in me playing a total 'kill phil' style....so I adjusted, and boom scored a 1st on the first one in my night session...

Going to wrap up this bonus I did earlier in the year that I did not complete, the BetFred one...will need another 1.5k raked hands and I'll be doing them at 1-2 limit. Their games are pretty soft its nothing like the crypto network haha. its for $250 so hopefully I'll make some winnings along with the bonus, which will definitely give my limited bankroll a good boost. Oh yeah SH btw, the 150 I owe you, I'd like to keep them until I finish the bonus, just so I can feel more comfortable having more cushion for my bankroll, I think you get what I'm saying. I can give it right now, but it'd make a lil short. So yeah if its koo with u.

I watched muddywater 4 table some low limit NL cash game in one of his videos, I think it really helped me. It really showed me how to stay out of trouble, especially from out of position, and to also be able to laydown hands knowing that you're not losing much because the pot is small or whatever. I came back home later and I concentrated on my cash game and doubled up pretty quickly.

+54 today....
overall +564
$97 ahead of pace

No comments: