Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Call me Streaky

I guess thats what's happening to me. Jesus just dropped 8 22's in a row man...wow! some of them were cuz of bad pushes but overall just getting beat pretty badly, KK all-in lose to ATo....losing races, QK flop QK2, lose to set of deuces......Q's runnin into A's. man honestly, I think in sng's, your edge is VERY small and I think many ppl can agree with me on that one. Your edge there is FAR smaller than cash games....Also, even at PP's 22 sng, most of the time everyone knows how to play...I think all the fishes are all at the speeds so leaving these regulars as fucking rock gardens I swear you should just look at my PT stats on these guys...They just fold fold fold then push at late game, if everyone plays that way, no way your ROI can be high enough to be worth the time, as SNGs are quiet time consuming.....

anyway, as I was speaking, I think I'm very streaky....and maybe its because I play bad when I run bad, and I play well when I run GOOOT. gota start minimizing the losses....I absolutely destroyed the 50NL today though, up almost 5 buy ins......hella ppl were payin me off with a lota bad hands....check this graph lol














still a + day but somethings gota change bout my sng stats, especially at the 22s.

today: +63
overall: +1119
ahead of pace by $252

No comments: