First of all, its 1 year for Zora and I today, good day :)
On the other hand, a good relationship day ends up in a pretty ugly poker day. After a long fight, I'm practically even, down $1....I got absolutely KILLED at the HU SNGs on party....shit yo, I duno, maybe I'm just bad. But I did pretty damn well playing heads up sngs on UB, and I have no idea why I'm losing so badly at the Party ones. I'm 6 out of 15. Also, party's rake for HU SNGs are twice as high as any other site, so I think ima hold off playing HU sngs on party and probably deposit money elsewhere to play those...I'm not gona touch those until I watch more of the HU videos from CR.
SNG, ok played pretty well not much there. Cash game, was up quiet a bit and becasue of these two hands I'm not up anymore. Check it
http://www.pokerhand.org/?500246
- this guy's stat resembles a mouse (tight passive), 6.7/2/0.33 from bout 50 hands. I think I should've bet turn and fold to a raise, but then I thought about Ed Miller's DVD, "if you have outs and you're not sure about your hand, check and take a card." but by calling that big of a raise OOP, I had to put him on at least AK or some kinda pocket pair....I thought I made a pretty good laydown but he showed J7o which completely caught me off guard.....and completely contrary to his stats...what you think pete, can you ever call here? or how would you play this hand different?
http://www.pokerhand.org/?500250
- this guy seems to be calling a lot of my raises but otherwise seems to be a reasonable player, nothing spectacular. I played my hand pretty strongly and I was not sure what he was holding....but on the river to make a straight he'd havta call me with some kinda deuce or 7...which is near the lower spectrum of the hands I'm puttin him on.....I made the call, I duno, maybe this is a laydown..how about betting the river, say 1/3 pot and fold to a raise? what you think
today: -1
overall: +965
ahead of pace by $232
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment