Had a pretty rough day today. Stacked 2 ppl early but gave them right back to 2 missed open ended straight flush draws........seriously I just hate missing those. I also had such a rough day playing both 6 max and 10 man sngs...AA beat by 99, 88 flop a set and the board nutted and chopped.....AK lose to A4...all those good shiet. Either I suck at sngs....or I was having total bad luck, maybe its a combination of both, with that said, i'll probably not play as many sngs. I also realize in sngs, you usualy take those ridiculous beats very common, you're gona be all-in a lot against hands that you dominate and they're gona outdraw you, on an hourly basis. I'm just gona tryta master my cash game first......haha I was so steaming though, when I lost 4 sngs in a row when I was at least 70% favorite. I was like cussing all over my laptop and swearing at the TV. But key thing is, I did not for 1 second have blackjack flash in front of my mind. If ima tilt, i'll tilt at poker; not saying I will, but I think I tilted a few hands today in my sngs...but I kept it under pretty good control, didn't really get that outa line..
I've been doing pretty decent at limit hold'em though, which is making up for my NL losses. I also cleared the Interpoker bonus playing poker, not bj. went up $70 plus the $100 bonus. Which brings my total bankroll to........
a grand...
$340
Well, considering I had $0 and borrowed $150 from sh, this is quiet an accomplishment........my goal is at 2000 this month....which brings me
$73 ahead of pace. not bad considering the horrible beats I'm suffering these couple days.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment