Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Holy shit I have never had so many bad beats in one day. Seriously, I used to play solely SNGs on the Pokerroom network and did great there up to $33 buy ins....and now I'm getting my ass raped SO bad at the party 11's? you gota be kidding me. Missed all 6 of my open ended straight flush draw today, one of them I had open ended straight flush draw + middle two pair on the turn....................and? still lose. lose lose lose lose it all motherfucker.......dropped 5 straight SNG's in a row. i was so fed up I just concentratede really hard on this last table. AK ran into QQ...lost ok....still got some ammo...got KK, all-in baby!~ beat by AK preflop all-in......this is sucha crappy day. and at NL cash game too. fishes hitting all kinds of donkey hands while I'm sittin there just losing hand after hand it was so bad....I read this short stack so well, got all in with him twice preflop, first time AK lose to K4.............then KK lose to J7......oh my fucking god......

enough moping.
overall: +$324......
just one bad day and now i'm $9 behind pace. I actually only lost $16 overall today but it seemed like so much. I kinda just grinded all my losses back by stealing the blinds and the dead money in the pot and a 4 way stack (although they all hella shorties) in the end....

despite these bad beats, I still kept my cool for the most part. Might've tilted for a few hands, but they were nothing too unusual. raise with A9o when it limped to me. I don't think that really qualifies tilt. Blackjack again this not even cross my mind today which is making me feel really comfortable...I'm hoping I never have to play a hand of blackjack ever again

No comments: