Monday, September 18, 2006

Feeling a little burnt out. losing, albeit a necessary part of the game, can be very harsh on your mentality. To be a good player, you really gota have the heart of a champion, with discipline, patience, emotional control, guts, and of course strategy. I'm running terribly bad on pokerstars. Trying to complete the bonus by playing sngs but first of all, the hands are dealt much slower which results in me gettin more impatient, and second the quality of play, is probably higher than party's. Good thing I've been doing pretty well at the party 22s which netted me some money today. I don't really feel that excited to win $100 anymore, which I think is pretty good. I don't want my emotions to go up and down as my losses or wins pile up. But I havta really work on not being so pissed off when I have a down day.....

22s: 106 @ 18. 35% ROI

today: +116
overall: +1632....almost there.....
ahead of pace by: $426

No comments: