Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back in Irvine,

havent' really played much because of moving in and stuff....played at the casino yesterday. I, for one thing, was much more patient and much less caring about the bad beats I was getting. There was this fish to my left, he was beating me in every pot. rivering trips wen i have top pair, making all of his draws, and making higher two pair when I have middle two pair. It was SOOO annoying. and the action was just so slow compared to playin online I was so fukin bored outa my mind. I finally took its toll and kinda just played loose, ie. subtle tilt and ended up losing $140 there in less than 2 hours. Then proceeded to tilt off 1 buy-in at NL40 and went down $180.....horrible. I really admire ppl who play live because compared to the speed of online play, it is just painfully slow.

played some today, was up a big amount until I decided to play even though I'm severly jet lagged. Tried out some stars $16 turbo sng because the regular SNG was ridiculously slow....over 1 hr 15 minutes to burst the bubble......lose all my tries (3) and dropped 2 buy ins at 22. I think playin when you're tired is a very bad idea because it kinda got to a point where i was like, whatever, i'm just gona go all-in and gamble and if i lose, I can go sleep. Not a good idea.....but I finally pulled my 22's ROI to over 20%, and its 26.5% at party....stars is really killin me

22s: 126 @ 22.6% ROI

since I last updated: +148
overall: +1780
ahead of pace by $446

No comments: