I realized I've been playing more SNGs than I have at cash games. I've played 51 of 11s and 25 of 22s. I did fairly well today at the 22's. I wana consider getting SNGPT so I can get a more in depth look and study how to correctly push and fold late in the tournament. Most of the serious players use it and swears by it, so I might have to check it out. I agree that SNG is much more scientific than cash games so I think if I can get the whole ICM thing rooted in my head, I can do fairly well playing these SNGs. I also realized I can easily 4 table SNGs because they just require so little attention in the beginning. All I really need to do is stagger the start time in sets of 2's or 3's. I believe if I get a monitor I can easily 8 table. With like 3 days of negative ROI at the 22s, I finally turned it positive today, now resting at 13% which isn't horrible....
not much action from cash games today except I'm seeing some VERY passive plays from the players are 50NL. this dude just called my bets with top two pair while I had medium 2, I could've easily got stacked there.....
today: +91
overall: +1056
ahead of pace by $256
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment