Sunday, October 01, 2006

September Results Post:

Ok. So September is officially over. Lots of things happened. Let me being by giving props to Peter who lend me $500 to allow me to get back on my feet in the closing days of August. I saw the great progress he was making, financially, and as a player, and felt that I cannot fall behind like this. So I picked up the slack and threw BJ and tilt way back in history and started to work hard. Well, the hard work has paid off. I started with actually $500 from Peter to clear the PP reload, did that, got some profit and $75 and worked up from there playing some NL25 @ party and some bonus whoring playing limit. I finally ended up at Stars with the reload and found myself enjoying the turbo sng's. So the last week of September was basically hardcore multitable sng's.

As a whole, I think I probably ran above average. Honestly I think I ran pretty well at limit whoring and also NL cash games. I cannot say I ran well at sng's but sometimes I feel like I'm just on a heater. But there was also this huge 250 sng breakeven stretch which was the longest I have endured as a player. Right now, my perspective towards the game and my threshold for taking bad beat has grown SO much more mature compared to me in June where BJ just plagued me. I do not even think about BJ anymore. Before, I might lose my roll, rebuild, but in the process of rebuilding, I'd still play some BJ, to win some buy-in back and most of the times I
d win, but once in a while I'd lose my bankroll; then rinse and repeat. I cannot see myself like that anymore. I've completed changed and I'm proud to say that I took $150 and made it into $2890, in September with 2-3 days from August. This has exceeded my goal of 2000 by quiet a margin but the fact that I actually completed a goal is very satisfying. I treated myself to NBA 2k7 today for the work I put in. I think that was adequate. Next month, I will strive to step it up to the next level and continue to make some $$$$.

September results:
+$2740

October goals:
1. Play 1200 STT's
2. Move up to $27s
3. Play 10k hands of NL cash game
4. Move up to NL100
5. Win $3000

No comments: