In the game of Life, play the cards you are dealt
Friday, October 27, 2006
I'm going to shave my head today
Not just gona give up like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I_Husoool
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(38)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(49)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(14)
Poker is so fucking frustrating sometimes....Run b...
I'm going to shave my head todayNot just gona give...
I suck at poker.....today was a complete disaster....
Ran well todayWell for the most part. I actually s...
The last few days have been pretty standard. not g...
Man do I love this feeling. I feel confident. I fe...
I played a pretty decent morning session today. ag...
Not a bad day today.Did well in my early session. ...
I tilt GOOThttp://www.pokerhand.org/?552597serious...
Fucking tilt. I hate fucking tilt. Who went on til...
This image pretty much sums up my morning session ...
Focus Focus FocusTilted like a motherfucker today....
Stepped up to NL100 today and I am EXTREMELY proud...
September Results Post:Ok. So September is officia...
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
Mark
Stickboney
Pr.Donk
Mark
Unis
Majik
kNkiDDa
Trev
No comments:
Post a Comment