I suck at poker.....
today was a complete disaster. I had a pretty decent morning session but my night session was an absolute nightmare. I found this fish and was outlucked and i guess to certain degree outplayed by him. (for a lot of money) I dont' even want to waste the time to show u what kind of nasty beats I took. then I went on tilt..(surprise surprise) first some 500+20 HU SNG, lost then some 10-20 limit HU, won, then some 2-4 & 3-6 limit HU, then some 1-2 PL omaha HU, then some 3-6NL HU!!....stakced the first hand (cuz i was on tilt obviously) then got to play this one guy....he was pretty tight and I was up like maybe....$75 then this hand came up.....
http://www.pokerhand.org/?575059
not gona expalin what i was thinking because i can't even remember. I was just totally steaming. I was actually going to check-fold this but I have no idea how I c-raised him minimum. Anyway, when I put in that river bet I was like praying he'd just fold so I can leave....then he puts me all-in...i was like sigh....fuck...i'm definitely beat here. n then I was like fuck it I'm just gona call and if I lose (which I was like 100% certain I was) I was gona go beat off n sleep it off. I was SOOOOOOOOOO surprised that I actuallly had him.....I'm not happy though...because I once again played outside of my rolll.....if I did not win this hand my roll would be at 4.2k or so.....
right now its sitting at 5.5k...what luckbox.....
sigh....I think I'm overestimating my abilities. I mean sometimes I make some extremely sick calls and sometimes my reads are spot on. but when times go bad I just lose a big chunk. oh..and another thing I notice is that I can read 'good TAGs' very well but I can't read fishes for shit. sigh...maybe I should start believing ppl when they show strength.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment