Saturday, October 07, 2006

Focus Focus Focus

Tilted like a motherfucker today. Got hit by a lot of sets today in either SNGs or NL100. And I just had to have at least top two pair or overpair for those times and get stacked......2 outed on the river when I have trip A's etc. BAD BAD day. Lost like $450 in the first hour of play. Then proceed to play some PL omaha heads up for $100 and being the player I am, I won a couple, like 2 lol. it was really a bad feeling because i kinda felt like I was 'me' before. Trying to win back the money I lost at cash games through other means, like HU SNG, Blackjack, HU limit etc. I did win a nice chunk at a 6max 3/6 game (limit) but still, I was just steamin the whole day. very very bad.

Capped my day with a night session that went smooth. I concentrated 100% and made some really good calls and plays. This is how I must play whether the cards are on my side or not. New rule I set for myself is to watch at least one education video first thing before I start my session.

What am I here for? Win money
What am I gona do? Play my A game
What happens when a fag runner runners u? Let it go
What about tilt? Nonexistent
What time is it?! GAME TIME

No comments: