Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I tilt GOOT


http://www.pokerhand.org/?552597

seriously though, this kind of stuff cannot continue. I'm playing WAYYYYYYYYYYY over my head there. I'm gona havta recheck my mental game and if its not passing tomorrow Ima take a day off. Today was a pretty rough day, had the feeling of 'oh no my roll is gona be gone again' I never want to have that feeling again, ever. I do not want to jeopardize a huge chunk of my roll under any circumstance in any fucking way. That's just the bottom line. Had I tilted bad today my roll would be gone. Easily. I'm so lucky to have a 3k roll right now. I gota protect that shit. I needa get back to the mental state that I had back in September where I just tried to play my best and not let the results get to me. What I have been noticing though is the chatting that's gettin to me. Today these fags kinda implicitly colluded by all calling me down and liek this guy would iso raise me and this fag would call and say 'lets take him down'. of course i'd flop nothing and they'd call me down with bottom pair while i'm showing good strength. maybe its time for me to play a little tighter and not bluff so much. yeah I'm gona do that. I've been playing about 32/25/6 lately and i'm gona tryta tone that down to about 27/20/3. can't be too agressive at the 100's

new goal. no more tilting. no more HU sng's. no more limit heads up for bankrolls and take a fucking break when you notice you're tilting. seriously, it sounds so simple, and it is very doable. do it

No comments: