http://www.pokerhand.org/?555979
very brutal indeed. but there's nothing I can do. I had a +EV of 0.95. no way was I folding on the flop even if he showed me his cards. This is just a bad beat and I guess I won't be seeing another one of this for a WHILE, hopefully.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?555980
This is a call down that I made on this guy who got very pissed off at me and started to talk shit about me through chat. I'm not sure if this was a good call or not. But if you were watching the game, he INSTANTLY pushed all-in on the river. it was so fast that it seemed like he did it before the card even came out. I think usually if he's got the Ace of spades he'd tryta milk it. or at least pause and tryta hide the excitement. That's just human's natural instinct. I did not think this player was a deep tricky thinkin player so I put him on a bluff. Which I was right. I almost timed out though on this. Let me know what you think peter.
also, it was pretty funny how this decent TAG asked me to leave the table because I was absolutely killing this fish. He would call me down with anything so I stopped making continuation bets against him and waited for like an hour for my good hands. When I got my good hands I induced bluff on him SOOOO bad that he basically bluffed off 3 full stacks to me. Yeah he had like $350 in front and I busted him after an hour. People on Full Tilt's 100NL are really getting to know me. I've had people purposely sit at my tables because they saw me tilting the other day and thought I was fish. Too bad for them because that's totally my worst play and I stacked that guy who followed me bout 4 times today also. And a bunch of players are getting extremely frustrated by the way how I play that they just refuse to play against me and leave and leave me to the TAGs. I want to make a good rep on full tilt that I am nobody to be pushed around. If you wana play me. You either better have a pair, or grow one.
http://twodimes.net/h/?z=2127220+682 in 2 days. Ship it. No tilt also!
pokenum -h 7d 7h - 3d 3h -- 7c as 3c
Holdem Hi: 990 enumerated boards containing As 7c 3c
cards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EV
7d 7h 947 95.66 43 4.34 0 0.00 0.957
3d 3h 43 4.34 947 95.66 0 0.00 0.043
CruS: hus can you LEAVE you are taking the fish
cash
I_Husoool: i gave him the money anyway
CruS: wtf man you saw him take 100 from me
CruS: let me get it
CruS: :)

No comments:
Post a Comment