Monday, October 16, 2006

The last few days have been pretty standard. not getting anything great but not so horrible either. so I think in the past few days I've grinded out about $500 or so in profit. I think GP said it best "playing this style, you won't win much when you don't hit, but when you get cards, you win ridiculous amounts of money." seriously. that's what happened aobut 4 days ago with my +750 day. I was hitting a lota hands.
From the threads on 2+2, it seems like FTP is a place full of good players. But I don't think so. imo I can outplay any one of these motherfuckers at .5-1 nl. After all, this pretty decent player, "takeurcheese" who is obviously a TAG and knows a decent amount of poker knowledge, was no match for me and because of myself went on tilt himself but won't even admit. Peopel on FT seems to nitty for the most part while having some LAGs, but they are terrible LAGs. I dun think FT is that hard of a place at all and I'm cruising with the last 9.5k hands at 6.1bb/100 (this is including that huge tilt session I had) Honestly I think if I can play like how I have been playin for the past 3-4 days, having 10bb/100 winrate is absolutely doable.

Enough said, here's my roll update.
FTP: $4857
Wpx: $66

Total: $4923

I want to be comfortably sitting at 5k+ by Thursday when Peter gets here. oh and I think I have about $200+ from rb so far this month. I'm pretty confident that I'll get about $500 from rb in october. So far so good, keep it up.

No comments: