Man do I love this feeling. I feel confident. I feel encouraged. I know I can beat NL100 at Full Tilt and I KNOW I can beat levels that are higher than this. I might be running hot but I've also been playing very well with no tilt what so ever in the past 3 days, which is like 3.5k hands. I put in 1.3k hands today and voila, what do i get? about 7+ buy ins. Ship it!
since my decision to stop tilting 3 days ago: +$1397 ship it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've also watched a lot of GP videos lately and have really imitated his style of play. I think I'm doing a pretty good job today as some of the plays I pulled off today my reads were dead on. I needa continue what I'm doing and hopefully continue to run hot.
OH!
we've also got a sidebet going on now. Between stick and I.
$200 says his roll will be lower than mine on the midnight of 12/31/06. His odds are 3-1 against. Better get your grind on sh, no soft playing here, I'm aiming for at least 12k by then and hopefully 4 tabling 400NL.
Bankrolll at: $4398.6 ($2 in Neteller)
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment