Ran well today
Well for the most part. I actually sucked out on a few people today for stacks. Feels good to suckout ppl once in awhile when usually I'm the one getting sucked out on. I feel very comfortable at 100 but I took a shot at 200 today. I dont' know if its because of the table but the play seems to be noticeably tighter. But I still think I can beat that stake. However, psychologically, I am more comfortable at 100nl right now. 200 just seems to be a lot of money to be lost in 1 hand. I'm gona probably take shots here and there but for the most part I'm going to be at 100. Maybe bump up a table or 2. right now i'm 4 tabling. I think if I can up my table to 6 then I can pretty easily put in 2k hands everyday. That'll put me at about 60k hands for 1 month which is a big number. Ima try to do that. RB would be very nice as well.
Today I actually felt like making it as a pro online is not impossible. I mean I used to feel like GP is like from another planet and that me playing 25nl is NEVER going to catch up to him playing 50-100. Today I actualy felt, 'hey maybe I CAN really pull this off' and 'hey maybe I just take my bankroll to 15k by dec 31st. If I can keep playing tilt free poker, I think I WILL do it.
I can't believe the goal I wanted to achieve by Thursday has been hit. In just 1 day. Right now my roll sits at:
FT: $5432
Wpx: 66
Total: $5497 (I would consider this to be comfortably over 5k)
Now, lets see if I can take it to over 6k comfortably by Friday.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment