Quite happy with the way I played today. i got away from tough spots and still played a very LAG game. my stats were like 29.3/27.4/4 that's pretty fucking LAG imo. it might be a lil lower cuz i went heads up against this guy for awhile. i had him so good. but he hit a set wen i had an overpair so he kinda just went even against me. but i almost broke him. I could see my aggression was really gettin into him. this guy r_b was really going at it with me. he kept 3 betting me and shoving me etc., it was pretty frustrating but for the most part I think I adjusted well. I kept telling myself this is a spot where amateurs are separated from the pros and I just kept my cool and kept playing solid WHILE still being LAG.
I'm quite used to 200 NL now I can stack off 100 bb's not thinking too much about it. this is good because when I felt like this at 100 I was beating it pretty badly. I'm looking forward to crushing the 200 nl on UB and hopefully move up to 400 nl by February. Gota stay mentally tough
at last, shameless brag of my br. I thought it was kinda cool there were so many 3's. I also wana post this to remind msyelf that I've turned $150 into this +3k more within 2 months. I'm definitely beating the game and when bad times hit me, I just gota look back at this...

No comments:
Post a Comment