Taiwan just had its countdown, happy 2007 ppl..
it was going to be a sucky day cuz i'm still kinda sick, my gf is super sick. wanna go party with peter but i think i'll fall back more ill if i go out too late. so it was gona be home alone countdown by myself n my dog for the last seconds of 2006, how depressing.....
well, thank god i have this friend named Ultimate Bet and poker. I decided to play some after I came home from dinner with my family and one of my dad's rich friends. he used to run Ericsson in Taipei and he now drives a porsche and lives in this ballerass crib in downtown. I went over to check out his house today....sick! absolutely sick. I love it. ok yeah but it costs 2 million bucks....errr well there goes my new motivation. I really wana be baller like him....
so I decided to play some poker and make more moneys. I ran well, went up 2 buy ins 100 hands into my session and i paused for like 5 mins to watch the countdown. then I kept playing, lost it all back to just bad spots and continuation bets and a missed flush draw that I pushed, suddenly i'm even. that's ok, I'm gona play better. minutes later, won it all back from the guy who stacked my missed flush and some more. total up 1k. not too shabby
final results of december:
NL(1) - hands 16k, $3.3k made with 5.2 ptbb
NL(2) - hands 20k, $3k made with 7.4 ptbb
total - hands 36k, $6.6k made with roughly $1k from rakeback
I'm really gona be working hard on my life this up coming year. I wana make 2007 my year where I 'make it.' I wanna be playing at the VERY least 1k nl this yr and have a total of over 300k to my name by the end of 07'. and with the goals i listed in the last post, lets add one more: win a seat to WSOP ME or some WPT shit and have my parents come with me
anyways, happy new year everyone. lets all make more moneys, stay safe and healthy, and get laid plenty LOL jk
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good work ray, keep it up
Post a Comment