Sunday, December 03, 2006

Back to where I was...

and even more. I lost my whole roll, roughly 5.2k during the end of October in 1 night tilting and playing out of my bankroll. I felt like utter shit and I was THIS close to giving up poker. After much encouragement from sh and zora I decided to give it another and possibly my last shot.....I went to shave my head and said to myself I can never go on this kinda tilting spree again or else I'd havta really quit....so I depsoited $100 and loaned $150 from sh...with that $250 bankroll I started to grind the 25nl on UB.....

a month went by, 50k hands, 0 donkey tilt sessions, never played above my roll....and now at nl100....5 tabling regularly, with a bankroll of $6353....with 1.4k cashed out....and about $750 from rb in november. bankroll wise, I'm in tremendous shape.. game wise, I think I've improved. Instead of just pouding away, I pick my spots more carefully. Also, the monitor has been a HUGE presence. I think thatw as DEF a HUGE +EV investment. having no overlap makes a world of diff. Anyway, for December I just wana take my bankroll to 8k and start taking shots and hopefully move up to 1-2. Ima be in Taiwan spending time with friends, family, and zora so I am not sure how much play I can get in, but I will definitely try to play at least 30k hands.

that is all

No comments: