Monday, December 11, 2006

Alright, so I've been in Taipei for a day. Been nice to see my family and zora. Poker has been surprisingly great. I decided to do a session earlier today and felt a little uneasy at first. I don't know, I just don't feel as comfortable when I'm playing in Taiwan. But I got situated pretty quickly and went on a pretty nice run of cards. I didn't really hit any huge hands or sets when someone had overpair or whatever, it was mostly about maximizing my expectations/values on marginal hands. Also folding a lot to bets that I think beats me. And UB's 200 has some pretty retarded ppl who pay you off with a lota weird shit. well, I think mostly it was because my continuation bet was working, my table image was good, and I didn't really run into any extremely trickly/tough spots which made my session pretty smooth.

I just wrapped up my 2nd session before I head to bed. Played pretty ok. Except at the end, got stacked 3 times within 5 minutes. Once KK lose to 22 on a T 2 5 board, the guy called my 3 bet preflop from the SB with 22....then AJK i had AT got all in with this maniac who was 50bb deep....kinda dumb but this guy was pushing a wide range so i thought I had a reasonable chance I was good......then...I repotted this LAG with AK from BB, he immediately min raises me, which makes me think he had a huge hand....but it was only a min raise so I had to call and take a flop. Flop came A 2 5 rainbow, I intended to check raise all in but he checks behind. turn 2. I checked again with the intention to check raise and the son of bitch checks again....(mistake not to bet here....) then the river came a 9 n i pot n he pushes....i know i was kinda no good but i had to call like 50 more in a 150 pot....so I called n he turned over 99. fucking hung myself on that one ughh....shit.....i was up quite a fucking bit on my last session too only to blow like 1/2 of my winnings in those 3 hands...fuck

well, ended the day +1300 w/out bonuses/rb so pretty decent day. oh and i'm officially in the green now for nl 200. runnig at 0.48 PTBB/100 over 3.1k hands lol and my winrate at 100 is up to 6 over 35k hands.....not looking too bad

No comments: