Saturday, December 30, 2006

Alright so I haven't been bloggin much as well and I haven't been playing much at all this break

My bankroll however has almost tripled since the 1st week of december and i have actually 85xed my initial deposit since my last busto. ughh i hate to even remember that shiet. I just filtered out my play and it looks like i've actually put in about 18k hands since i got to taiwan, which makes it a lil less than 1k each day...so i guess i haven't been slacking off THAT much.

so..my december results....

hands played: 35k (nl100-20k, nl200-15k)
winrate: @100 = 7ptbb/100; @200 = 4ptbb/100
total $ won = $5435

with about 1k in rakeback...

Not really a bad month considering I have not been up to par with my mental concentration. I think after I get back to the states, I will really set my mind to the grind mode and go ballistic with poker and hopefully do better. Aside from poker I actually have been doing a lot of other things that could potentialy improve my play. I still read CR, 2+2 on a daily basis, still talk to people about poker, and today I just rewatched some of Stinger's videos very carefully and I think I picked up a few things that I want to try out in my next session.

I needa get my Ace on the River back from sh cuz I don't want to play when my mental state is not at least 80%. It's so friggin weird why I play so bad in Taiwan. Maybe its cuz the amount of money I have on the table means a shit load to ppl here while its still 'ok' money in the states. either way, this is something I must overcome........

Some new years resolution (poker and non poker)
- sleep earlier (pref b4 1am)
- actually go to class and read on a weekly basis instead of crammin the night before exams
- pass all my classes
- do some kind of exercise at least every other day (golf, swim, bball, boxing watever)
- not play blackjack (or any pit games) and not playin above my limit
- bankroll management - (40 bi's for taking shots, 50 bi's for stayin at the limit)
- have 1 month where I put in 100k hands
- take my bankroll pass 40k by summer (can't rush this tho)
- have more patience with zora
- wake up everyday before 10 at the latest even if i'm free
- become a CR guest pro
- win some more MTT's and join pokerxfactor

that bout it, happy new year to ppl who read this

No comments: