Saturday, January 20, 2007

I feel like the way I adjusted my game is really working. I'm laying down ALOT more hands on the river now that I usually would pay off and lose. I think those spots are saving me a lota money.

Been playing good and running pretty decent today.....so with that

+$2500

ship it! call me El Capitannnnn~

roll: $23,114

rb: $1200 and counting

btw...i realized that every so often, i'd go on a huge rush and double my bankroll at that time....i remember having like $4.5k during finals week last quater which was around first week of december. I went on a lil rush and it was all of a sudden 9-10k. Then I cooled down for a bit and in the beginning of january my bankroll on ub was $12k, and now its sittin at $21k...pretty amazing i'd say. if i continue to destroy 1-2 like this i'm gona havta move up soon.

No comments: