anyways, this is definitely the biggest heater for me yet. that's what 29.5 fucking buy ins in 3 days. i guess its my turn to run goot after a 20k (10 buy in) downswing. with that i'm am up $5.7k in January. I was actually down and thought january would not be a good month. but i guess i'm wrong and I hope the rest of January doesn't turn out bad. so far 24k hands. gona try to play some more soon. In this heater I think I got my money in as a big dog 20/80 twice ans sucked out, 35/65 once and sucked out. I won most coinflips. But I still got outdrew my fair share and still had coolers. This is just the result of a lag player running goot and playing goot. GP ds classic "when you play this styl eand you start hitting, you just win a ridiculous amount of money," now I def understand. oh yeah and my graph....absolutely sick graph

SHIP IT!! I'm not gona 'duh yi wun shin' though. Tomorrow I'm gona try to play good. If not I'm not gona get lucky and will probably lose monies.

No comments:
Post a Comment