My last two days is the eptiome that poker has very big swings, or at least how I run. in the past 2 days i'm on a absolute tare going up just under 20 buy ins. today i'm up 14 buy ins in 1.6k hands. can u fucking believe that? taht's $2800
I went out earlier today and spent $700 on myself. a tempur pedic mattress and 2 very nice shirts from Zara. I was just noticing how much $700 can do and how easily I can win/lose $700 playing 1-2. so anyway i came home and played a session, played very well imo. I had to laydown a lota strong hands in the very early going because I was facing huge bets and I laid them all down to start. I really hate to go off on a bad start so in the beginning of my session I have been playing a lil tighter than usual. Then I was hitting just about every flop. Making just about every draw and hitting sets when ppl had overpair/TPTK etc. It was just my turn for the variance I guess. I was stacked these ways so many friggin times to other ppl last week, its bout time. So yeah, for the total of 14 buy ins. 1 buy in came from luck where I pushed 99 and drew out AA for stacks. and another hand I pushed flush draw + 2 overs n hit vs. overpair. the other 12 buy ins I got it in as a fav and held up for the most part.....
I'll tryta post my graph tomorrow. I'm gona tryta take it easy and not be too happy bout my win today. like GP said, wen he goes down, its not the end of the world and when he's up a bunch, he's not on top of the world either. I don't wana let winning/losing effect the other aspects of my life but it sure as hell feels fukin good to finally hit your cards and win a lota money. $2800, I think that's a new record for me in a single day...with rb and bonus its prolly $2900. SHIP IT!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment