Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Alright its that time of the month again....lets look at some results

hands: 51147
$ won: $9019.06
bb/100: 4.7ptbb
rake paid: $5841.52

rb: ~$1.7k
bonus: $1k

Ok it looks like this month i am up approximately $11.7k in about 52k hands. Although I am never satisfied, I have to say that I'm very proud to make an income of this magnitude in my 3rd month of starting over. I really feel like poker can take me a long way if I just stick with it. I never really think about where I actually am in terms of skill level and bankroll level....but with the buzz surrounding me these days, I've realized how much ahead I am compared to most other online "pros"

obviously, i am no match to the top pros in the likes of GP, muddy, stinger, etc skill wise or bankroll wise. But i feel very confident that I can hold my own at the 2-4 level against a lot of regulars and I feel like I totally dominate 1-2. For a lot of ppl, beating 1-2 at 5ptbb/100 is a reach, and for me, although I can't say its easy, but its definitely not something extremely difficult. Lets put it this way, I consider beating 1-2 on ub MUCH easier than tryingto pass my cognitive neuroscience class.....a lot of ppl can pass and even ace that class, but how many ppl can consistently beat 1-2 nl online? bankroll wise i'm in tremendous shape....i have with rb just about 26-27k. that is a huge roll......

I feel very blessed that I found this opportunity for myself. Many ppl in taiwan struggle to make 10k US in A YEAR! and i'm sitting here playing online poker 3-4 hours a day and making that....anyways, I just wanted to say that I finally feel like I've reached and surpasssed the breakthrough level of low limit cash games. If i can breakthrough the pressure point of middle limit cash games, then I honestly think I can make a very good living and will probably be ready to tell my dad. I really want to share this with him but I'm not sure how he is going to take it. I want it so badly to become very famous 1 day from poker and just surprise him and make him think "wow my son is a superstar" I just want to make him proud and show anyone who ever doubted me in my game. I have on doubt that I will break through the mid limits. Not saying its easy, but I WILL make it through and be at the 5-10 game soon.

I also want to thank numerous CR and 2+2 members for constantly giving me such high praise. It makes me feel great when "good" winning players are watching me as observers to try to learn and ppl who are at lower limits lookiing up to me and constantly msging me regarding questions with hands. my sn was very not known before but within this month, it is all over the CR and 2p2 forums. virtually anyone who plays low limits knows booshiet1 and fears him. Although i'm just beating low limit, i still feel very proud about that. In February I will concentrate on completely moving up to 2-4. I would probably be happy if I can however put in just 40k hands at 2-4 in Feb and I hope my winrate stays above 4pt and also not tilt as much....when you play as much as I do, you really do start to realize how much tilt kills u and how everything will equal out in the long run....

No comments: