Alright Ryan, this post is for you.
ok so my goal initially was to take the entire february to move up to 2-4 but it looks like as of today I am already extremely comfortable with it. i've played a total of 25k hands and have made a profit of just over $8k running at 4ptbb even. not too shabby if you ask me.
i have to however, give credit to peter and brendan for making this transition possible. my initial shot at 2-4 was taken with peter under a joint session. we played for 2 hours and I think I did very well and felt like I could beat these players. not just by a lil, but very badly. the money thing I was worried about wasn't really affecting me much i have no idea why....the next couple of days I got some lessons from Brendan and he reassured me that my game was very solid and I should be able to crush 2-4....I feel like I CAN crush 2-4 and I probably will, but I wana do it for a good winrate....not something like 4.0. I wana beat it for 5+. During the past 25k hands, I've tilted quiet a bit, and ran pretty damn bad for awhile, 2mororw i will try to post some of my sickest coolers hands for some of the biggest pots i've ever played.....
yesterday i ran SO terrible it was unbelievable but thanks to brendan sweating, i didn't tilt n only lost 2 buy ins...I regrouped today and ran goot and played goot for the most part...run goot + play goot = $$$$$$. yeah so I made $3.6k today.....9 buy ins...i'll take it
right now i'm just gona focus on playing goot, solid poker, instead of trying to be the boss
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep it up bro... amazing to watch such pwnage for having just started at a new level... keep your head and focus on your 'A' game and $400NL will be another notch in the belt... congrats and GL!
-Ryan
Post a Comment