actually most of the stuff in this pic is stickbonye's lol. in this pic i bought the prada sunglasses and the bang & olufsen earphones
upscale shop associates really know how to talk. we went to burberry, and the lady was so good at making us feel balla. asian lady "oooooooooooooo you guys profesiono pokah playas? wooooooooooooooow soooooooooooooooo young, you guys must be smmmmartttt." lol and peter was like yeah i'll take this, that, yeah and why not that too. LOL ya. so he bought a bunch. we each spent bout 1k, nothing too balla but i've never really spent 1k of my own money on random shit, before I just used my mom's credit card, feels pretty good to spend your own money
poker hasn't be going too well lately. I'm lacking quiet a bit of focus. Last night I put in a good session with 100% focus. I'm going to turn off all my AIM/MSN from now on when I play. focus is sooooooo key

1 comment:
Where's my Burberry Manor black quilted purse punk?!
Post a Comment