Thursday, March 01, 2007

February results post:
quiet an interesting month this is. moved up to 2-4 officially with the help of Brendan and Peter, ran goot and made some money, BT joined CR and I have to say his videos totally changed my style of play, and I went from just a poker player to now a player and a teacher of 9 students....

the sad thing is, I'm going to have to cut it down. initially I was looking to cut down to 5, but everyone seems to want to stay and are pretty dedicated so I'm gona go 6-7. Basically everyone gets 1 day per week. My rates will again increase because I will be moving to NL600 soon in March. It's gona be hard for me but I don't want anyone to walk away here with hard feelings. I have not decided who to keep and who to leave out but I will in the next 2 weeks or so. It looks like people who are lower limits and who are not willing to pay the high hourly rate will have to go.....

ok. to my results of this month, pretty impressive i'd say. This is my 4th month officially starting over at NL 6max and I think i've done quiet well. I also learned to just play "good solid poker" all the time and I did just that today, up 2k adding to my results...here it is

Basically all 2-4 NL
hands: 41k
Amount won: $19k @ 5.70ptbb/100
Bonuses: $750
Rakeback: $2k

which brings me to $21.75k
which in turn translates to: NT 720k.....

I have also some money from lessons and 2k7 (ship it) but i dont' want to count those in
but for those that wanna know, its about another 2.5k or so
graph for feb

also, notice my new logo on top of my blog. one of my students, idda, made it. i think its sick. props to him for that one




No comments: