Had a little boring session in the afternoon. nothing much happened, just card dead and several times of, raise-get called, continuation bet-get called/raised actualy adds up very quickly. so I went down like $8 this afternoon. So right now (midnight) I decided to finish my bonus before I sleep and play a few hands. I took like 2-3 small pots consecutively from this guy and he kinda went on a lil tilt for a few hands, then this hand occured....
***** Hand History*****
$25 NL Texas Hold'em
Seat 3 is the button
Total number of players : 5
Seat 1: sirmania ( $5.65 )
Seat 4: sharris3 ( $37.55 )
Seat 5: pinkykatz ( $50.85 )
Seat 6: potato_onion ( $24.65 )
Seat 3: Hero ( $26.45 )
sharris3 posts small blind [$0.10].
pinkykatz posts big blind [$0.25].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero [ 4c 6c ]
potato_onion folds, sirmania folds, Hero raises [$0.90], sharris3 folds., pinkykatz calls [$0.65].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 6h, 6s, 3d ]
pinkykatz checks, Hero bets [$1], pinkykatz raises [$2], Hero raises [$3], pinkykatz raises [$4].
Hero calls [$2].
** Dealing Turn ** [ Jh ]
pinkykatz is all-In. ($47)
TheBund3 is all-In.
** Dealing River ** [ 5c ]
pinkykatz shows [ 6d, Kc ] three of a kind, sixes.
TheBund3 doesn't show [ 4c, 6c ] three of a kind, sixes.
pinkykatz wins $51 from the main pot with three of a kind, sixes with king kicker.
I don't know how exactly I played this hand. I think I should've thought about a higher 6 and just called the flop bet. But I think given how I played I probably can't fold the turn there. I was pretty upset after I lost this hand...but what I did was immediately sat out and played at another table. These are the type of guys that put me on ultra tilt...so I stopped and I'm very proud that I did not tilt ONE single hand this session. I ended up doubling my buy-in and stacking this guy who had twice the buy in...so overall up 2 buy ins tonight not too bad at all...
today +32; +100 pp bonus
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment