A New beginning....
Today I decided for a brand new start. Cleared out my PT database, changed my party SN, and promised myself a new attitude towards the game. My bankroll is not much now....really..not much. but i'm gona start at party's lowest stake. 25 NL 6max cash and work my way up. I think I did pretty well today. Despite one bad river call...I kept my cool throughout the session. I just 1 tabled and I think I might go 2 at the most. I haven't really been that concentrated in the game for awhile so I think this fresh start shall really help me out. The old me would've probably tilted away some money after I lost that big pot, but I kept my cool. I might've played extra aggressive for 2-3 hands, but I stopped immediately. My cards weren't good the whole session and my internet was being laggy the whole time, but I didn't really let that get into me. I just also happened to stack someone at the end of my session, really felt good.
+ $16 (174 hands)
Today's lesson, no matter what happens...KEEP YOUR COOL.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment