Keep the erros coming..
A few days at NL25 6max, 1000 or so hands, I've already committed quiet a few noob errors. They're not extremely fishy; nevertheless, they are huge leaks for a successful player. here are some examples:
- calling big bets on the river to a potential made draw
- calling big bets on the river with just top pair (no/weak kicker) because I sensed a bluff coming (which I was wrong)
- calling a reraise out of the SB with Ace rag and fired away while he kept calling me down. Did not realize I was bluffin into a monster until showdown.
other than these big key erros, I actually think I played pretty well. Today, I lost 2 sets within about 20 minutes, first one got it all in on the flop with a straight draw..lost...second one was so 'kuh shi' cuz the flop came A T 4, the dude had AK and I had TT, board came runner runner diamonds n he took the pot (note. check-check on the river, I would've folded to a bet on the river), also not to mention went all-in with the short stack, lost my AK to 84s. I was down like 2 buy ins but I did not tilt. Maybe it was cuz Zora was beside me, but I think I've grown not to go down that path again. I stuck it through, kept my cool, for the most part, and came out just +2 today when I got my AA all-in preflop 3 way. Very glad how I kept my patience and just played it through w/out thinking bout the beats. I'm actualy enjoying making these mistakes because once I make one of them, they're going into my book and I'll probably never seen them again, at least not coming from myself....
keep the errors coming baby
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment