Played 4.5k hands today. i'm still down though. down $474. not very happpy about it
i'm not even sure how i was down 2 buy ins. it sure didn't feel like it. i didn't really get into a lot of big pots as i played pretty goot solid. i guess i lost a lota races all in preflop etc. nothing really bad going there. i feel like i played fine today. probably can be a little bit better. but with 4.5k hands in a day, i think this is alright
i really focused on not paying ppl off today and it worked well to an extent. i folded some hands where i felt like i was beat and those were the spots that i'd call before. i guess i'll also a bit of a calling station by nature because i just don't like to give people credit but i think today i was able to force myself to pitch my hand when i felt like i was behind.
achieve silver star status today. pretty fast lol. if i play a ton tomorrow i might be able to hit gold star tomorrow lol.
7484 VPP to go for platinum
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you think on PokerStars w/ the Platinum status in the long run it will equal out to more money than you would normally get for rakeback on other sites?
I'll take that one: I don't think so. Maybe with SuperNova.
I did a quick cut a bit back how to assess rakeback RFP vs. othersites. So we'll assume at the Platinum levels that you're exchanging FFP for the straight cash bonus. This is close to true rakeback, but you're missing value from all of the points you're getting on a site like FTP. I think with SuperNova it's a wash entirely. I think PS is easier than FTP though, so I'd assume I'm covering this gap by having a higher win rate overall.
Post a Comment